We offer quality shoe repair and have access to the services of a professional closet organizer.
Read more about these services below:
Benefits of Shoe Repairs
We work with a talented cobbler who has been in the business for over 30 years. He can professionally repair, restore and refurbish your show and make them look new.
Shoe repairs can save you a lot of money in the long run, especially if you start off with a quality product.
According to the Shoe Service Institute of America,
“High quality shoes can be resoled from three to ten times. Quality women’s shoes can typically undergo five to eight heel fixes. Uppers made from a high quality material last longer and can also be repaired numerous times.
It is possible to get more than 20 years of life out of high quality shoes that you choose to repair. This makes it less expensive for you to repair your footwear rather than discard shoes and purchase new ones.”
But saving money is not always a consideration for getting your footwear repaired. For many of us, comfort is equally important.
Imagine having a pair of designer shoes that feel wonderful and make you look like million bucks, shouldn’t you consider having them repair instead of hoping and a praying that a new pair would feel as good?
“Quality shoe repair can also alleviate a variety of physical problems. Worn heels will change your gait. When you are not walking properly, your feet, ankles, knees, hips and back can all suffer from painful misalignment.”
If you have questions about this service, please ask us for more information.
Closet Full? Maybe You Need Help to Get Back on Track?
Benefits of Professional Closet Organizers
We can also recommend the services of a professional closet organizer to help you get your clothes closets and wardrobe storage spaces in shape, up to date and easy to manage.
Almost anyone can benefit from working with a professional organizer. Whether you are…
- a busy parent,
- a business professional,
- a person looking to downsize before retirement,
- or just someone struggling with a case of chronic disorganization,
…with the help from a professional organizer you can:
- Reduce Clutter – this allows you to find your things faster. Which means you will be able to accomplish more at home.
- Reduce stress – how many times have you been angry and frustrated trying to locate what you need, when you need it?
- Gain control of your surroundings – imagine how it would feel to finally have your things setup the way you want?
- Improve your quality of life – How would it feel to be free from the struggle of not knowing “what to wear”?
If you have questions about either of these services, please contact us for details.